Terms & conditions
Fyster Fashions Pvt. Ltd. supplies products listed on the Fyster websites, and in our stores under the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions, and our Privacy and Cookie Policies carefully before using any of our websites, or ordering from us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of any Fyster website and to any products you purchase from them; regardless of how you access the website, including any technologies or devices where our website is available to you at home, on the move or in store.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any updates affecting you or your purchases will be notified to you, by us in writing (via email), and on this page.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
This website is owned and operated by Fyster Fashions Pvt. Ltd, a company registered in India a (company registration number U18209UP2019PTC112311). Registered office is: SB-06, Lower Ground Sec-117Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306 India.
Registered GST number is: 09AADCF6165H1ZG.
- the agreement between us and you for the sale and supply of products.
- small text files which are placed by our websites on your computer hard drive to identify your computer and to store information about your session on our website.
- details provided by you to us.
- an item offered for sale by Fyster Fashions Pvt. Ltd.
- where details of individual products are provided, and details of any special conditions that apply to particular products are displayed.
- any terms and conditions outside of this document applied to a specific product.
Terms and Conditions
- these terms and conditions and any special conditions applied to individual products.
- means users of our websites collectively.
We / Our / Us
- means Fyster or any of our registered trading names.
- means users of our websites collectively.
You / Your
- refers to you as a customer.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any products you purchase from our stores, and any orders from Fyster that you place through our website. These terms and conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including via any device by which we make our website available to you.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any product(s) through the website.
- Placing Orders
- To place an order, you can either open an account with us, or you can login with an existing PayPal, or Amazon account or you can use our Guest Checkout. If opening an account with Your Clothing, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
- You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You can, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
- When you create an account, we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, please contact us.
- If we are suspicious of any activity from your account that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your account.
- If you use our Guest Checkout, we will retain your personal information in order to process your order. If you already have an Account, we will attempt to match your personal data with your existing account information if not we will retain your information for future orders that you might make.
- Order Acceptance
- Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us. You will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that we are processing your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and dispatch of the product(s) is confirmed.
- We have the right, prior to dispatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- Our contract with you will start when you receive the order dispatch email and remain in place until the last day of your right to return the products.
- If we cannot supply you with all of the products you ordered, we will not process the parts of your order unavailable. We will inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
- If the fulfilment of any aspect of an order would be illegal or unlawful, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after dispatch of products or notification to you that the order is being processed. In such circumstances, you acknowledge that Fyster shall incur no liability.
- During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
- By completing payment details you confirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you, or is in your name where an agreement is entered into with any credit or third-party provider.
- We do not store your payment information, however third-party providers used by us may be using encrypted secure payment mechanisms that could store your data. Please see individual payment providers websites for further information on how they hold your personal information collected at payment.
- We take full payment immediately for all products, unless you sign up to pay for your order using our third-party credit provider. Card payments will be subject to authorization from your card issuer, and credit facilities subject to a credit check.
- Products ordered remain the property of Fyster until they have been collected in store, or we have delivered them to the address specified by you.
- If you have already received the products you ordered from us, but your payment was not received, you must either pay for the items, or return them to us in the same condition that you received them, in accordance with our reasonable return instructions and at your own expense. If you fail to do this within 30 days from the date on which we notify you of cancellation of the order, we may arrange for collection of the products at your expense.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
- Delivery and Collection
- Timescales and charges for delivery vary depending on the products ordered, your delivery address and country, and the delivery services available. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges here.
- Delivery will be to the address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, our courier will advise whether your order has been left in a specified safe place, or returned to depot/post office.
- Orders over ₹60 delivered to a INDIA address are free of charge but if you return an item or items and your order amount after a refund falls below ₹60, then the standard delivery charge will be applied to your order and your refund will be reduced for this amount. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
- Orders over ₹50 online in a single transaction delivered to a Fyster store are eligible for Free Delivery under our click and collect scheme. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- We shall be under no liability for any failure to deliver products when specified if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- In the INDIA, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your statutory rights see “Right to Cancel” section below and contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center.
Collection from store:
- When you collect your order from a store, you will need to bring a printout of your order confirmation and photographic proof of your identity. We will notify you when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store.